Sunday, July 12, 2009

update

July 4th has come and gone. I remembered it, forgot it, and remembered it again. It doesn't seem like July at all. Maybe it's because it isn't hot here like there, and farmers aren't driving tractors, etc. It all seems a little surreal. Meetings for teachers there will be starting before long. We had school all last week but left earlier than usual. Most of the teachers come from Tegucigalpa, and they were a little nervous. Life in Valle was the same. I did go to town with my friend to pay my cable bill,etc. She grew up here and can read the "climate" so I was safe. I just read where the curfew has been lifted. That's good, maybe. I just pray that truth will prevail and God's will be done. I must study some more. It seems like that's all I do. Teach and study, but then that's why I'm here. So later.

No comments:

Post a Comment