Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ps. 139: 2...thou knowest my thought afar off.

How wonderful God is to me. He truly knows my every thought and feeling. For those of us that didn't grow up in a Christian home, thoughts enter our mind that come from our lives before we knew Christ. One day not long ago I was walking home from the bus after school, and it was one of those days. There was not a particular thing that was wrong, it was just a lot of thoughts, things, etc. and I was thinking Lord, if I was a drinking woman, I'd just go get drunk. Of course I'm not a drinking woman, but that's the way I felt. Anyway, the thought came to drink from the fountain of life. How awesome was that? And I am so thankful that God KNOWS me. He knows everything about me. I don't have to try to hide anything. I did exactly that. I started talking to Him about my feelings, thoughts, etc.and soon all those things that were bothering me were gone. I had peace once again. The fountain of life gives us life. He is the fountain of life. So now I know I need to drink from that fountain instead of trying to get away from what ever is bothering me. I am so thankful that God loves me and is with me 24-7.
Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment