Thursday, July 1, 2010

II Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him...

Well, what a deal!! I had to go to the ATM at the service station which is a mile, give or take a few feet, from my house. Of course, I walk. Well, lo and behold, it was gone. The station doesn't have one anymore. The only one that I knew about in Valle that takes MasterCard. Boy did the thoughts begin. Basically, no money except a few $ in U. S. and very few limpiras. So I'd have to go home to get them plus my passport or go to Tegu or call Becky or....I'm praying, Lord, what do I do? My cable is due today. Am I going to have to go to Tegu every month to get money? I had a few limpiras, so I decided to buy the laundry soap and coffee. Before I got to the store, I thought I'd ask the guard at the other bank if they had an ATM inside. Sure enough, Praise God, they had one that takes MasterCard. I usually go to the other bank down the street to pay my phone bill and electric bill, and they don't have an ATM or at least I've never seen one. Will check that out the next time I'm there. Nothing like having money and not being able to get to it-or so I thought. There is a little building at the park in the center of town that has an ATM, but it doesn't take MasterCard. So praise God there is one here that I can use.
I will be getting a new Spanish teacher next week. She is a cousin to my former teacher, Denia. Due to the classes at the university in Tegu, her time will not allow her to continue teaching me. But I will still get to visit with her on Friday afternoons since I'm teaching her son English. A few of our classes turned into a Bible study, and due to the moving of the Holy Spirit, she is going back to church. Hallelujah!
I split my 5th and 6th grades into two classes each. What a difference that makes. It's amazing how much the attitudes change. I still have a couple in the 6th grade that I think need to be in their regular class and not in mine. They could care less and they don't respond in a positive way.
I am so thankful that Jesus said he would never leave or forsake us. Truly he is a very present help in the time of need regardless of how big or small. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment