Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ps. 77:17-18 ...voice of thy thunder...lightenings...the earth trembled and shook.

Earthquake!! It was not strong where I was. In fact three of us went walking after the thunder storm was over. (It rained really hard, and the thunder was deafening. Lightening cracked and popped. So people that are fearful of these would have a hard time here right now. The rainy season is definitely here). As far as the quake goes, we only noticed that something out of the ordinary was happening because the tree that we were near started shaking and dropping water on us. And then we realized that it must have been a quake. I called it a tremor, but the TV said it was a 5.8. The family that lives above me said it shook some things off their walls. Everything in my house was the same. I guess it makes a difference whether your on ground floor or above. Psalms 77:17-18 describes yesterday to a tee.

I think it's a reminder of just how powerful our God is and what kind of authority He has. Totally awesome. I'm so glad I'm in His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment