Sunday, November 9, 2014


Beverly says,                                  
Hello Everybody,

Here we are again in the Thanksgiving Season.  My favorite time and holiday of the year.  As God’s children  we have so much to be thankful for.  Our greatest blessing is knowing the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

The Lord has truly blessed me this year.  I have a new great-granddaughter born in August, and there will be another great-grandchild making his debut in December while I’m home or before I get there!  Praise be to God. He has let me see my children’s children’s children. What a blessing. And if you read my blog, that I’m behind on, you will know that I celebrated my 70th birthday in September. Becky and my daughter were really sneaky in throwing the biggest surprise party that I’ve ever had. It was wonderful.  And no, I don’t feel any different now than before.  Thank you, Jesus,

The school year is basically over. My students did well this year. The 7th, 8th, and 9th graders sang at the school’s 22nd anniversary in October. They sang Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord in Spanish and English, and then sang they God Is Good in English. A lady from the district was sitting next to Becky and she said, “More , more”, when the kids finished. One of my 9th grade girls spoke to the people present in English, and one of the visitor’s told our National Director that he needed to send his kids to our school for English.  That was definitely encouraging for me. So how God will use some of the  students and their English in the future, I don’t know. But I know that He never wastes time or talent.

Have  a blessed Thanksgiving,                     
In His service,                                                                  
Beverly                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment