Thursday, September 30, 2021

1 Thes. 5:18 In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

 Wow! What a birthday I have had! Instead of celebrating one day, it was a whole week! I received so many emails, phone calls, and gifts. I don't think that I have had such a birthday like this one was. The Lord is so good to me. No one really takes the place of your own family members, but when you are sent away from them according to God's call on your life, he provides people to love you and to share their lives with yours. He supplies our every need always.

So I just watched a video about what is supposed to happen to us in a few years. We are not going to own anything and we will be happy. Really? Those that are proposing this are the same ones that say we will be eating fake meat. Well, let me see you do this now. You first. Show the rest of us how this is going to work in our lives. It makes me think about the movie Soylent Green that was made in the early 70"s. If we the common people don't own anything, who does own it?? I hope that the American people wake up and stand against this. And even the people that are in authority now don't obey our laws or our Constitution. And nobody seems to care. How sad. But the one ray of sunshine is that all this brings Jesus' return a little closer. Hallelujah!

A friend just brought me an individual pineapple upside down cake !! :) Woohoo! So I think that I'll go eat lunch and have a piece for dessert.

Grace and peace in our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment