Thursday, January 22, 2009

Comprando para ninos

Yesterday, Becky and I went clothes shopping for the LACC kids. Today we separated them all and put them in bags to be delivered at a later date. I learned that just one class a year is added to the schools. :( That means I won't have the 6th graders that I had when I was here before that would be 8th graders this year. I am disappointed there, but God knew it and He knows the kids I'm suppose to teach, so it's ok. I will have 5th, 6th, and 7th grades.
I am speaking some Spanish. I can read most of the stuff that I have seen. I ask Becky just to be sure. Some conversations I understand, and for some I am totally lost. Imagine that!
She's freezing and the girls in the office are cold. I think it's great!!!
Oh, by the way, I was able to watch the new season of Lost. Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment